Sunday, February 25, 2007

LUCKY-MY MAID'S DAUGHTER

When I was two she was five.
Still she knew how to clean and wipe.


I grew four ,she was seven.
She knew to cook chappatis even.


She did not attended scool and did not suffered back- pack.
But had all the knowledge which i lacked .

I know i was born with a silver spoon.
She was the one who lived just under the moon.

I stll saw sparkles in her eyes
And mature positive take on life.

She had dreams,which she knew may broke.
But still did all chores with enthusiastic stroke.

She wanted to end her miseries,and had great hopes.
But there was something else in destinies womb.

When i was ten and five.
She was married and still alive.

When i was eighteen and sorting wat i want to do.
She was rearing three children and drunkard and nowhere to go

When there were beautiful dreams in my eyes.
There was just disgust for life in her vibes.

Feeding five children alone is not an easy task.
But she wears superbly all the mask.

When i am growing smarter and filling my pockets.
Her eyes are going deep inside the sockets.

Long back only she stopped seeing dreams.
Now she just awakes to her chlidren's screams.

Now I am twenty and one and ready to astride my life.
She still cleans and wipes with her daughter of five.

5 comments:

vinay said...

wonderful!!!seriously wonderful!!!i loved it!!keep going...and i will keep visitng!!i really liked thz!!!


and yes...i didnt say in my blog...life is not beauiful..it is..i said death could be beautiful as well!!!

sparrow said...

hmm thanks once again MR. VINAY.

BUT SORRY TO CONTRADICT U DEATH CNNT B BEAUTIFUL,hmm but good writing

vinay said...

hahhaha!!it is my opinion sparrow!!

Unknown said...

Reli worth reading..

sparrow said...

thanks aditya..